Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not another new starter...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Make sure you get the univalve the right way up and don't shove the hose right up to the body of the univalve. The stopper on the hose that comes through the pole is critical because it will be taking all the force. I use PU hose and don't fit clips on it to hold as once its on its not coming off again.
Thanks mate. Should I remove the gooseneck connector hose and just attach pole hose to the brush ?

Thanks mate. Should I remove the gooseneck connector hose and just attach pole hose to the brush ?
All you do is run the pole hose to the bottom of the univalve and clip it but make sure there is a few millimetres space before it reaches univalve body or it may not fully work. Then attach hose at top of univalve and clip it on. Put it through gooseneck. Now we are at the important bit, the stopper. We buy stopper connections @Skxawng For less than a fiver and we use PU hose so it slides right to the top and it easily can be removed in future. You would need to use a bit of plastic with 7mm hole in it of fit a metal hose clip. Because you have used pole hose then you would need to use a reducer for the hose to enter the two-way brush connection but as we use PU hose it fits right in. Keep watching the videos on utube and it will make it easier. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back