Gardinier backpack problem

Anthony Jordan Window Cleaner

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me here. I’ve a gardinier backpack with a newpump and battery. The thing is when I plug it in to charge  the green light comes on  within seconds as if it been charged. The volt dial light shows only for L & N and that’s only when I put it at high flow.. the backpack will only last for a few minutes before stopping. 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jordan Window Cleaner said:

Sorry but how do you tag someone?

Put the @ symbol and start typing there name and it will come up in a box tap on that and it will put there name in the box 

• Like 1

@Alex Gardinerhi Alex ,do you have any advice or solution to the problem I’ve mentioned in a  earlier post today concerning my gardinier backpack. I’m having problems charging it. Thanks 

5 hours ago, Anthony Jordan Window Cleaner said:

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me here. I’ve a gardinier backpack with a newpump and battery. The thing is when I plug it in to charge  the green light comes on  within seconds as if it been charged. The volt dial light shows only for L & N and that’s only when I put it at high flow.. the backpack will only last for a few minutes before stopping. 

Incorrect battery polarity or dead short within the control circuit I'm guessing 

1 hour ago, Apw1210 said:

Incorrect battery polarity or dead short within the control circuit I'm guessing 

Ok , thanks for getting back to me

Alex Gardiner
20 hours ago, Anthony Jordan Window Cleaner said:

@Alex Gardinerhi Alex ,do you have any advice or solution to the problem I’ve mentioned in a  earlier post today concerning my gardinier backpack. I’m having problems charging it. Thanks 

This will usually occur if there is a wiring break between the charger socket on the backpack  & the battery or a corroded terminal on the charger socket. 

Basically the charger thinks it is not connected to the battery.