Has anyone used Somerset leaflet distribution ltd ?

Matt steel 118

Matt steel 118

Hi so basically just wondered if anyone has used Somerset leaflet distribution ltd , as I paid upfront and they didn't turn up today so now I'm worried.  Communication has been made but I'm just looking for piece of mind that there legit. 

11 minutes ago, Matt steel 118 said:

Hi so basically just wondered if anyone has used Somerset leaflet distribution ltd , as I paid upfront and they didn't turn up today so now I'm worried.  Communication has been made but I'm just looking for piece of mind that there legit. 

they haven't much of a web presence or feedback. Most likely a tiny company that don't do much work.

finish Friday at 4.30pm and start mon at 9am, lazy part timers.

If you want something done properly do it yourself.

Not many Somerset Guys on here. Im in North Devon 

Matt steel 118
1 minute ago, Apw1210 said:

they haven't much of a web presence or feedback. Most likely a tiny company that don't do much work.

finish Friday at 4.30pm and start mon at 9am, lazy part timers.

If you want something done properly do it yourself.

Not many Somerset Guys on here. Im in North Devon 

They told me they can drop 5k leaflets in two days but I stayed in today but they were rained off or something .

1 hour ago, Matt steel 118 said:

They told me they can drop 5k leaflets in two days but I stayed in today but they were rained off or something .

Not very committed are they. Oh my 5k is alot hope you get some come back. 

I'll be honest, every leaflet charity bag and junk mail i get goes straight in the wheelie bin 

29 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Not very committed are they. Oh my 5k is alot hope you get some come back. 

I'll be honest, every leaflet charity bag and junk mail i get goes straight in the wheelie bin 

Perhaps it would be wise for him to hear back from them.

There’s a lot of presumptive talk of them lacking commitment etc and while that may be the case; it would be more respectful and courteous to at least give it a little time to hear back. 

Look at it from the point of view that imagine if you had an injury and didn’t turn up one day to a clients home and later that day they are skating you online.

Could be a genuine reason. I don’t mean to to upfront but we should look to understand first.

Leaflets have been a great ROI in our experience. Better doing it on dry days. 

• Agree 1