Which gutter vac is best around 800 to 1k

OGradys

Loads on here about them so you really should do a search.... but as part timer has said go for a side entry. I changed mine over last year to this one

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=3789

already had the poles and got the hose and clamps from GVS.

76ACECD4-1165-4A1F-8922-8CA902C2A9A1.jpeg

• Haha 2

This probably the most powerful unit in your price range built with Italian motors, from the same factories where all the top brands come from, to improve it fit a side entry fitting.

https://www.jennychem.com/products/issa-640-3-motor-vacuum-cleaner?variant=15588378083377&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvvKBBhCXARIsACTePW_GR3DPD4a3I0jIbcHnmtn47Hqwk6SQywsB7kTnD25s-TsT6sQAyjAaAljcEALw_wcB

Or contact this seller and see how much they will sell the unit for without all the extras -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kiam-Cyclone-S-Gutter-Vacuum-Cleaner-32ft-9-6m-Pole-Kit-Holdall-Bag-4K-Wifi-Cam/124534628367?hash=item1cfed7a00f:g:Sb8AAOSw3JpgBrSs

Edited by THL4KEL
On 01/03/2021 at 05:55, P4dstar said:

Loads on here about them so you really should do a search.... but as part timer has said go for a side entry. I changed mine over last year to this one

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=3789

already had the poles and got the hose and clamps from GVS.

76ACECD4-1165-4A1F-8922-8CA902C2A9A1.jpeg

The author of this post came on here 4 weeks ago looking for a vac and had the cash waiting he never came back and within the space of a few hours a vac was listed and sold and I think another one has sold since, I shall wait and see if he comes back. 

20 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

The author of this post came on here 4 weeks ago looking for a vac and had the cash waiting he never came back and within the space of a few hours a vac was listed and sold and I think another one has sold since, I shall wait and see if he comes back. 

2D11CD17-CC5A-429A-AF2C-A2CA69B9A610.jpeg

On 02/03/2021 at 06:49, Iron Giant said:

It is interesting how an unusual post like the original post this poster made in February can lead to good info for the rest of us.

Many say use the search bar before asking questions. Search bar = a lot of old advice. Even though the person who asked this question never came back, there isn't a great deal to do these days other than reply to the question with upto date info..

4 hours ago, spruce said:

It is interesting how an unusual post like the original post this poster made in February can lead to good info for the rest of us.

Yes, agree with you it can do so.

But now 3 vacs have sold in that timeframe so he has missed out again and the one this week was closet to him location wise I believe. 

After all these years it simply baffles me why people join the forum ask a question then don't pop back for days or weeks

Edited by Iron Giant
  • Agree 2
19 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

After all these years it simply baffles me why people join the forum ask a question then don't pop back for days or weeks

I think that they took the lazy option by asking rather than searching explains why

4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

I think that they took the lazy option by asking rather than searching explains why

Honestly mate, I'm the same on allotment Fb groups, but I do of course reply and say thank you to those that do reply and have helped me with whatever I have asked. 

Newbies on here no doubt won't have disabled notifications when they signed up so they will get emails on replies, yes it may go into the spam folder, but who doesn't check the spam/junk folder on daily basis 

On 03/03/2021 at 03:39, P4dstar said:

My mother has had covid 19 did anyone think of that, yes I am still looking for a vacuum but had more pressing matters than buying a vacuum 

2D11CD17-CC5A-429A-AF2C-A2CA69B9A610.jpeg