Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I’m going for it!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all

My name is jack I’m 29 and I’ve been sitting in the dark on the forum for a while now. I’ve wanted to work for myself since before leaving school but I’ve just got caught up in the “9 to 5” routine. Everyone on the forum if you know it or not has been a huge help with info in all of the topics so I want to personally thank all of you. I want to take the leap but take it steady at first and start the business part time along side my full time job. I would love to hear from anyone who has started in a similar way? Any advice is more than welcome and will be greatly appreciated. It would be nice to start full time from the ground up but unfortunately it’s just not an option for me with a young family. I’m hoping that once I’m up and running eventually full time I will have a better work life balance and more freedom, more time for family you know. 

So I’m starting up trad with the intention of building up the business and getting wfp system and offering full exterior cleaning eventually. I’m going to learn to walk before I can run though. Thanks for taking the time to read and I will follow up with my questions. Cheers guys

Latest Posts

Back