Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Record Day Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For Daddy Long Legs! What's the crack with them atm? Hundreds everywhere. Seriously slowing me down trying to rinse. Brush is getting proper clogged up with the ? 
It's mating season for them. There eggs can lay dormant for a year and hatch at various times but mainly after summer when it's cooler 

They’re horrible little bleeders had 5 in the kitchen on Sunday after leaving the door open for 10mins! Get one of those fly/insect tennis racket electrocuters they’re brilliant ?

For Daddy Long Legs! What's the crack with them atm? Hundreds everywhere. Seriously slowing me down trying to rinse. Brush is getting proper clogged up with the ? 
A p.i.a at the moment all caught up in cobwebs mainly on patio door hinges, stupidest insect known to man you squirt a live one with water and they just don't move either 

A p.i.a at the moment all caught up in cobwebs mainly on patio door hinges, stupidest insect known to man you squirt a live one with water and they just don't move either 
Aye I found I'm better attacking them with my fingers first or the brush gets covered and it takes me twice as long, same with sills. I always wear tru touch gloves so it makes sense and I'm tall so I can reach the corners.

Phew. When I see the title of the thread and it was you who posted it, I thought you had joined the boast crowd who earn £500 a day and finished by one pm.

One of those insects flew towards me today and in mid air it exploded!

I think it was a jihaadi long legs ?

Phew. When I see the title of the thread and it was you who posted it, I thought you had joined the boast crowd who earn £500 a day and finished by one pm.

One of those insects flew towards me today and in mid air it exploded!

I think it was a jihaadi long legs ?
I think one of them is in a 5* hotel in Greece atm? 

I've missed your jokes Steve ?

Back