Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator 3 channel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danfire

I just had to order a replacement channel as my second Liquidator 2 had a split end clip. Moerman have moved on to a Liquidator 3 now and I've got to say (although I've only used it for 2 days) it's brilliant. My old channels I always thought were too grippy on the tips so I used to put them in boiling water and bend them back to ease the pressure off a bit. Moerman must've been aware that was a common experience so they've made the new ones to be similar to how I got my old ones (better even). The new Moerman rubber (all season) also works great, not sure how durable it's going to be but their old stuff I used to throw straight in the bin. I've always used Razor red in summer and Ettore master in winter but if this stuff keeps performing I might change over once the my current stock gets used up. 

I bought a Moerman snapper handle to go with the channel, that's also a pretty good ergonomic fit for my ape hands as well.

If you haven't tried a Liquidator 3, I recommend you do. 

You didn't need to buy a new channel. The 3.0 clips fit onto the 2.0 channel. 

I find the 3.0 clips a little better than the 2.0 but I find the rubber still needs pinning up? Anyone else find that. When it's wet it still moves easily. 

I find the 3.0 clips a little better than the 2.0 but I find the rubber still needs pinning up? Anyone else find that. When it's wet it still moves easily. 
Depends on the rubber BUT even with rubber that is held very firmly I continue to pin anyway. I've always found that I have more accurate control, especially on a pivoting handle like Wagtail or Excelerator. 

Have you actually fitted the 3.0 end clips to the 2.0 channel.

The description for the end clips being sold on their own says they are not compatible.

Latest Posts

Back