Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pure Freedom

Masons

So, my trolley system started playing up a while ago every once in a while, but began having serious problems yesterday, so I rang Pure Freedom who made it.

They said to bring it up the first things today and they not only fixed it in an hour, so I was back for work this afternoon, but they also were very polite and kept prices to a minimum.

I'm extremely happy.

The fact that my van broke down on the way home didn't help.

But I'm extremely happy with purefreedom, and seeing some of their equipment up there really impressed me.

I will be sure to get a van mounted wfp system from them as soon as.

Pure Freedom

http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/

Guest colinvansmith

I think they are terrible had nothing but problems with their customer service, and they lied to me about the weight of their fibreglass wfp i bought one thinking it was 3kg turned out to be 10kg's i could hardly move it when it was extended. needless to say it was sent straight back, i ordered a water tank from them and the lid leaked had to send it back cost me 3 days work, also bought a digital controller from them and have only recently changed to a varistream after having months of problems with it cutting out then working then not etc. called them about it they blamed it on me not calibrating it properly rather than just admitting it was faulty, i will NEVER use them again for anything.

Guest ClearVue Solutions

I'm using one too. Doesn't like running dry do they lol. I need to keep a closer eye on the level of water in the bottle. The pump is great though. Using our 55ft Reach-iT pole, no problems at all at that height :-)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.