Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Tank Size

Shinytime

What size of tank would you guys recommend? i was thinking maybe 450? is this to big to small? i would like to have a big enoguh tank to keep me going as my round expands. I will also hopefully have two people working it.

I dont have the van yet so i would buy one that can take the weight! Im not really sure it varys, the water is fine if it just sits in that tank for a few days?

My other question was my PPM is 026 would i get away with just using a double DI instead of buying an RO?

What size of tank would you guys recommend? i was thinking maybe 450? is this to big to small? i would like to have a big enoguh tank to keep me going as my round expands. I will also hopefully have two people working it.

If you’re working on your own at least 500lt tank (800lt if you on a mission), and 1000 litre tank for 2 operators.

Richard

I cope with a 350ltr.

If you're using Double DI filling up should be no problem so I don't see why you should cart round too much water at once when it takes 2 seconds to fill up. lol

I quite easily cope with 250 litres but then I don't wfp every house and do all bottoms trad. But if I were to do everything wfp then I think 350 would be fine for a single person

800 L and one man would mean like 500 - 800 £ a day

It can be higher than that Damo; Pure Water is cheap, conserving water at the expense of earnings????. I think the average cost of water is just a few pounds per day, so whatever money saving can be made just isn’t worth it, when you compare it to potential earnings.

I give free water away to my residential customers. That’s how valuable Pure Water is. Turn the water on when you start a job and only turn it off only when you absolutely need to, otherwise turn it off when you finish the job.

Distilled water retail about £0.60p per litre, the cost to you if you gave 500ml of Pure Water to your customer is less than £0.01p. It’s a benefit to you customers. With refills over the year your customers saves money if they had to buy it.

Richard

Nah I don't work like that.

No point in wasting water, that's why we have droughts.

Working with a higher flow rate can cause issues with water bouncing off the glass.

I don't think anybody uses 800L a day (one man) not unless they are watering the plants and grass

I prefer to waste some water, than waste time Damo. Droughts are to do with the water companies; we get enough rain in the UK. A window cleaner can use over 1000lt on single commercial in a day.

Richard

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.