Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Which Tecbuk Brush

bluemonkey

am going to give tecbuk brushes a try, manily because I cant find a brush I like, I am using the hybrid extreme at the mo, but I don't really like it, its too soft, so am getting rid of my brushes and going to try a tecbuk,

but I don't know which one to get, I want a brush, that I don't have to change, depending on weather the window is a first clean or maintenance clean

I don't like the black flocked, as it seems to stick to window, like its got a little bit of glue on it, I like the white gardiners, red gardiners are too hard, black are too soft

so which tecbuk is best for me

I like to have separate brushes.. 1 for first cleans.. 1 for maintenance...

I like to keep my maintenance brush as clean as possible.. So quickly changing brushes over takes no longer than it would to clean and remove all the **** from a first clean..

I wouldn't recommend the full polyester for both.. The full polyester flys through maintenance cleans.. But it isn't as effective on first cleans like a hybrid or full boars hair brush would be..

For both a hybrid would be suitable..

I use either the hybrid or the full boars hair on first cleans.. And the polyester on maintenance..

Anything the polyester won't remove I have a tecbuk scrubber pad...

Go team tecbuk!!

^ What he said, just one brush make it a hybrid, 2 brushes go 1 polyester and 1 boars hair.

Yours will be a hybrid I think G like the trial one, I use one for maintenance cleans as well but thinking of a polyester now.

ive got the hybrid an it fiels nce on the glass compared to the gardener white xtreem it sticks to the glass more than xtream but shifts the dirt quicker if that makes sence ,i dont use it 4 leaded glass tho .the gud thing about it is if u push the brush harder the bores hair then scrubs realy well when needed

im guna try the black one fof first cleans an certen roads c if it gets them dam yellow bee poo stuff off lol the hybrid does **** moste of them but hard wrk still my white xtreem wouldent tuch it

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.