Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Hello From South Yorkshire

macco

Name : Duncan

Cleaning Method : WFP and traditional

Years cleaning : Started about 5 years ago but built up slowly - do not canvass etc,

Area : Sheffield

About me : Late 50s mainly self taught, learnt ladder skills etc and survived! Still part time but thats fine with me as still do my old job part time to. Have grown slowly and organically by recomendation. Have learnt a lot over time and far more to this trade than I first thought. Have IPAF licence and C and G Window cleaning.

I do a mix of commercial and residential. Fussy who I work for as I like a minimum charge of £10 and a polite friendly customer who cheerfully pays without chasing. This will explain to many veterans why I am not at it full time! I branch out with some guttering work also. Mainly work alone but enjoy working with other good pros.

Current goals are to keep growing on £10 (website) per year advertising budget and making working more profitable rather than more work, to make use of IPAF licence more. Abseiling training is under consideration but need to know there is well paid work in it.

abbeyclean.co.uk

Thanks for warm welcomes. I have wasted quite a lot of money with yellow pages yell.com and touch local. The return in enquiries is just as good as when I was spending 3 figure sums. Another bonus is I get less calls from marketeers trying to sell advertising since going off mainstreem paid advertising. They have some slick and convincing lines but I know well above half the visits to sites like yel are other advertising sales people looking for numbers! Hard to say what the website generates because i find I am isted on all sorts of free sites I did not enlist for. Some advertising sites are desperate to get a list of trades people on to make it a worthwhile resource.On my to do list to develop web site furtherbut wont be any time soon!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.