Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A promotor of the window cleaning industry

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You joined because smurf was 'slagging you and your friends off'

He's not here?! So what were you hoping for? o_O

You make me laugh damo, your a character!

Basically you rejoined because smurf left...

Would love to see you two have a cyber row, would be a good laugh,

Come back smurf, create war!

Perhaps you could throw one of your game controllers at him damo?

Last edited by a moderator:
You joined because smurf was 'slagging you and your friends off'
He's not here?! So what were you hoping for? o_O

You make me laugh damo, your a character!

Basically you rejoined because smurf left...

Would love to see you two have a cyber row, would be a good laugh,

Come back smurf, create war!

Perhaps you could throw one of your game controllers at him damo?
Right i see where you are going with this now Jake.

I am too busy to explain it all. This picture explains some of it.

View attachment 5080

That's cool damo, just having a wind up,

But if smurf comes back there shall be fireworks!

I have question for you anyway @Damo

Are you running a seperate battery for your electric reel? If not do you find the battery is capable of running both pump and reel all day?

Weeeeellllll Sharon lol, fact is smurf isn't banned he left of his own accord. He can give it but can't take it. I never left by the way was here occasionally and you know when someone throws comments my way I'll not let them get away with it. And I don't do it via pm either when I want people to know about it. Not you though us know I love ya /emoticons/smile.png

Jake I've had the pleasure of sitting in my garden with Damien bbqing and he's one of the nicest blokes ya could meet, knows his stuff too. Why ya keep jabbing at him?

Weeeeellllll Sharon lol, fact is smurf isn't banned he left of his own accord. He can give it but can't take it. I never left by the way was here occasionally and you know when someone throws comments my way I'll not let them get away with it. And I don't do it via pm either when I want people to know about it. Not you though us know I love ya /emoticons/smile.png
Jake I've had the pleasure of sitting in my garden with Damien bbqing and he's one of the nicest blokes ya could meet, knows his stuff too. Why ya keep jabbing at him?
It's just a wind up dodger, don't take it seriously!

If you are still on ciu then surely you and smurf will cross paths again...

Jake is fishing, but having had the pleasure of reading his posts on CIU. It goes in one ear and out the other. Or should that be eyes. I dunno.

Never did do ciu Jake and not particularly interested In crossing paths to be be honest.

I also know winding up and digging I'm quite good at both myself as it happens.

Never did do ciu Jake and not particularly interested In crossing paths to be be honest.
I also know winding up and digging I'm quite good at both myself as it happens.
Yes I saw that with smurf...

Jake is fishing, but having had the pleasure of reading his posts on CIU. It goes in one ear and out the other. Or should that be eyes. I dunno.
lol, do you actually think clean it up is anything other than a big wind up market, it's all about wind ups on that

That's the nature of the beast jake.

How do you think it went down with me being at the show with my van. Had some very snide comments. Water off a ducks back.

Work hard, play hard, spend hard.

Yep your brave taking your van there, there is a lot of that on ciu, I would much rather spend my money on things outside of work though - but each to there own,

You have a very nice setup, and clearly take a lot of pride in your work/equipment, and that will always attract the snide remarks,

But as far as I'm concerned, there's not a lot to learn on ciu, but there's a lot of wind ups and snide comments as you said...

I'll see you at the show next year, in sure we will laugh about the forum antics in the end..

Yep your brave taking your van there, there is a lot of that on ciu, I would much rather spend my money on things outside of work though - but each to there own,
You have a very nice setup, and clearly take a lot of pride in your work/equipment, and that will always attract the snide remarks,

But as far as I'm concerned, there's not a lot to learn on ciu, but there's a lot of wind ups and snide comments as you said...

I'll see you at the show next year, in sure we will laugh about the forum antics in the end..
You think we will still be talking by sept 2016 ....?

Back