Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Additives to the tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't clean windows all day long if I'm honest as it's normaly a so say free window clean anyhow so what do I care./emoticons/biggrin.png

I have been thinking ecover since this thread started /emoticons/tongue.png
Imagine putting a few bottles of Ecover in your tank and then drive about for a day :eek:

cresta.jpg

Well try the product . If you like it the. It's hsppy days and helps your working day .

If you don't like it , then you just use Pure .

Everyone has the choice .

at £20 a pop no thanks

Well try the product . If you like it the. It's hsppy days and helps your working day .If you don't like it , then you just use Pure .

Everyone has the choice .

If you haven't already twigged I been messing with you. If you can make and sell an additive that actually works well at a resonable cost then good luck to you. /emoticons/wink.png

quite an intresting mix of replies here,

Hello!

It's my first post on this forum so go easy. /emoticons/smile.png

I'm involved in this project along with Kevinc250 so I don't want you to think I have any hidden agendas here I'm putting it out there.

We have been using additives in one form or another for about 4 years now.

Why you might ask?

If there is a way that we can do our job quicker, and achieve better results using something that costs about £2 per week to use is it worth it? That's up to you guys to decide.

Me personally I've been using our latest additive for nearly a year, and I would honestly shed a tear at the thought of having to use only pure water now.

I now get through atleast an extra house (usually a minimum of 2 or 3) more a day as a result of this. Which even if I charged £5 per house makes this additive pay for itself many times over.

That was our main goal with this, making it cost effective while still achieving awesome results.

At a ratio of 1 millilitre per 100 litres of pure, (1-100,000) if you use 500 litres of pure water a day it should last you 10 weeks constant use. So if you clean just one extra house every day over a 10 week period how much has that £20 bottle cost you? Or made you?

Some testers have even been getting through work up to 25% faster, and in my case on certain runs of my round I can vouch for that too.

I'm just a fellow windy washer and really not wanting to make it sound like I'm pushing a product. I use this product every day and find it massively beneficial to my business. I just wanted to clear any issues up or answer any questions.

Feel free to fire away if you want to know anything else. I'll say what I can without giving away too much. As Kevin has said this was initially just market research. Things will be going "live" fairly soon. /emoticons/smile.png

Jonny. Aka onlysemewfp & Jonny87 on other forums.

At last a sensible explanation and the fact its been tried for a year is also good, but I'm wondering how I would use it though because I always di the water from the tank or the trolley saves allot of hassle having to pre fill with pure which would be more time consuming for me so I presume it would not suit my method as additive would get polished threw di.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Hi seye,

Yeah at the minute it wouldn't really suit your needs. /emoticons/sad.png we are working on a way around it though. I see your in my neck of the woods? I'm in south lanarkshire.

For me I found it more cost effective to run a ro system and just fill up with pure. I know this can't work for everyone though.

Do you ever work with a backpack or a trolley? You can measure our additive out into barrels quite easily.

hi and welcome

Jonathan Sanderson....all this talk on here doesnt really matter because i am sure someone will soon test it and let us all know if it works...we all know them windows and will soon know if it works or not...

personally....if i had such a product...new to the market...i would give out a small free sample to....get people hooked...:rolleyes:

a very intresting question seye,i understand your feelings and what you see as a problem,as we think of most things we developed a vessel to do just what you need with the way you work,so yes its more than possible and it works very well,(was the first to use one of these in the uk a while ago so can say it works on a daily basis)

hi and welcomeJonathan Sanderson....all this talk on here doesnt really matter because i am sure someone will soon test it and let us all know if it works...we all know them windows and will soon know if it works or not...

personally....if i had such a product...new to the market...i would give out a small free sample to....get people hooked...:rolleyes:
By the way cnc just off topic slightly..but why all of a sudden are your posts in big bold script...just wondering..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back