Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Afternoon naps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To right jake!!

What the forum needs some good old banter,that's why I joined!

Not for knowledge or tips because I know it all anyway;)

And to think only month ago nearly signed off coz certain blue member!

Wasnt that the case a few weeks back that one of the Apprentice contestants from a few years ago died suddenly at quite young age becasue he has only been sleeping about 4 hours a night for the last few years and his heart gave way eventually? Apparently he was on the verge of starting up a new mobile network that was to compete with big boys like O2 etc. Poor sod... doctors say that you should have at least 6 hours every night less is not healthy for you

To right jake!!What the forum needs some good old banter,that's why I joined!

Not for knowledge or tips because I know it all anyway;)

And to think only month ago nearly signed off coz certain blue member!
Yep me glad he's gone too!

Good to have a laugh!

Wasnt that the case a few weeks back that one of the Apprentice contestants from a few years ago died suddenly at quite young age becasue he has only been sleeping about 4 hours a night for the last few years and his heart gave way eventually? Apparently he was on the verge of starting up a new mobile network that was to compete with big boys like O2 etc. Poor sod... doctors say that you should have at least 6 hours every night less is not healthy for you
That guy died from an asthma attack..he had it really bad

I go to bed around 1am and get up around 7am

Always have been like that

Saw a documentary on tv once that said people who sleep more than 8 in a daily basis live shorter lives

Anyway i agree with my grandad who said "I'll sleep when I'm dead"

Anyway i miss the blue fella so let's not get into that again

I think we're all a good bunch on here..except @boarcity lol..mad as a box of frogs that one:whistle:

One thing I've noticed is @cheapncheerful isbt posting as much /emoticons/sad.png,

Dave you can still speak with the blue one, he's all over CIU like a big blue rash mate...

I do occasionally text him or message on there

Done nowt to me and that is why i don't get involved

Bearing in mind I've been chatting to him on here daily for a year with no issues

Yes we all have annoying habits but it is a forum where we are free to speak our minds

Just a shame you guys didn't get on

Jonny is a top bloke

I can't believe i was parked outside his house a year ago without even knowing having a tacho break when i was still driving..he even saw my wagon it turns out when we were chatting on here after

Jonny is a top blokeI can't believe i was parked outside his house a year ago without even knowing having a tacho break when i was still driving..he even saw my wagon it turns out when we were chatting on here after
that was one of those million to one coincidences that happens to windies

missus was bleating on "weve lost our view, big van why has he parked there [daves parked up not ten feet from my window eating chicken in the cab, oblivious ]

Luurrve my afternoon naps! I have one every few weeks or so. Was it my solar panel cleaning reply that sent you on your merry way earlier? :rofl:

I go to bed 1/2am every night and wake up 7/8am, 6hrs a night is plenty. I'm tired all day if I sleep too much! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Seems i go to bed the earliest on here!

You lot are crazy, the days just beginning for some of you!

I used to hardly sleep at all, but I had a heart attack when I was 27 and have heart disease, I take a bit more recovery these days so need 8 hours a night really to not feel shagged.

I nearly always fall asleep on the sofa trying to watch a film or whatever in an attempt to squeeze in as much evening as I can because by the time the kids are asleep there's not much evening left.

Very rarely make it through MOTD

Back