Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any brush better for not holding bits?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

This one for those who've had a large range of brushes. Maybe there isnt a particular better one but I dont know as ive only ever had 3. Ive had the basic that comes with the gardiner pole when you buy it, Then a similar but lighter weight, then I went for a lightweight sill brush. Cant remember their exact names. But I wonder if theres a good all rounder that doesnt seem to hold onto the bits and debris etc,
cheers all.

Cheers bud
I use the Streamline square Double Bristle 14" on Ova 8 pole used it for over 2 yr now not had to thoroughly clean out yet, i occasionally whip hand over bristles periodically while moving from window to window to spray off muck etc from first clean or cob web also squeeky clean dave on youtube combs through bristles with dogs grooming combs.

true. just seem a bit worse lately but probably time of year with dust off fields and extra spider activity. Also I think I just need to get a new one as its looking a bit past its best.

true. just seem a bit worse lately but probably time of year with dust off fields and extra spider activity. Also I think I just need to get a new one as its looking a bit past its best.
If you want more information about spider activity, it can be found on the web ?

Only the fifth time I’ve used that gag on here ???‍?

here is my brushes
extreme stiff sill { high work )
ultmate medium x2 ( every day brush )
ultmate flocked ( leaded windows + every day brush)
supreme flocked ( gutter cleaning )
ultmate stiff ( every day use extreme hot water )
xline flocked ( leaded and wood sash windows ) bit heavy
xline stiff ( every day brush dirty cleans ) bit heavy

all my brushes are used with hot water 60 c + i tend to switch brushes a lot depending on the job , my all time favourite it handles hottest water last a long time lite is the ultmate flocked best allrounder but it holds dirt second favourite is ultmate stiff but its no longer for sale that brush lasts years and is a belter too

here is some brushes ive also tryed over the years

tecbuk red
tecbuk black
vikan red flocked
ultmate tapertec
extreme flocked sill
extrteme medium

all of these apart from the vikan dont like hot water so killed them i sold the tapertec as i used it for 1 day and it went flat so stratend the brustles and got shot the tecbuk were nice with cold but the new liter stocks started to bend the extreme flocked was nice but the ends mashed up quick

Back