Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Else Got Snow?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Saturday I was on stag do, today like every Sundays spending it with my nearly 3yr old daughter! Spending time with her is worth more than working at weekends! lol
Agree RC ,I've done stacks and got stacks to do but got to enjoy yourself and spend time with family,all work and no fun makes a dull man.

Forcast for me tomorrow is wind gusting upto 48 mph and feels like -8 so you will not catch me up a ladder /emoticons/biggrin.png
Think you may have to cancel your gutter job too as your not far from me /emoticons/wink.png
If I believe the weather I just looked at we got 1 feels like -7 with winds upto 24km/h

That’s no excuse as you can spend time with your daughter anytime like I do with my 2 year old granddaughter. /emoticons/tongue.png

Saturday I was on stag do, today like every Sundays spending it with my nearly 3yr old daughter! Spending time with her is worth more than working at weekends! lol

That’s no excuse as you can spend time with your daughter anytime like I do with my 2 year old granddaughter. /emoticons/tongue.png
I work Monday to Friday, weekends are for play and home life, going out with other families and there kids, etc.

I hope we can work tom as i got work booked in /emoticons/sad.png But havent had a day off in ages.

Only lost 1.5 days this year!

Got a new pub and customer todo tomz!

snowed here a bit this morning

but it didnt stop me going out for a blast out on my bike down to whitby

Yep this morning

600412_10200654512302727_470059194_n.jpg

Hi RC, So how did you get on with your gutter job today?
done it ok this morning, gutters was nice and frozen very easy to clean out, there for about 20 minutes front and back of a house,

Nice one /emoticons/wink.png

Much too windy for me to even contemplate work today also now has started to snow /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice one /emoticons/wink.png
Much too windy for me to even contemplate work today also now has started to snow /emoticons/biggrin.png
yer was very windy in parts here, but in others it wasnt to bad, been on and off snow, well that dry powder type snow here.

Back