Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua Dapter Any Good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Does anyone use one of these and are they any good? i'm using the tap on my hose i got with my Gardiner pole and it's a pain turing the thing on and off.

Also seems like i've got too much hose with my pole i keep triping over it or it gets tangled up with the other hose i know this is a hazards of the job just want to try and minimise it abit,If i cut it down does anyone no where you can those little metal clips what go round the hose?

Does anyone use one of these and are they any good? i'm using the tap on my hose i got with my Gardiner pole and it's a pain turing the thing on and off.

Also seems like i've got too much hose with my pole i keep triping over it or it gets tangled up with the other hose i know this is a hazards of the job just want to try and minimise it abit,If i cut it down does anyone no where you can those little metal clips what go round the hose?
I am interested in this too, was thinking about getting an aqua adapter too but not sure if its worth it I have a small tap fitted at the brush end of the pole which I find is very good, only difference I will save in water is putting pole up & down, so wouldn't of thought much plus they must be heavier than my little tap!?I believe those clips are called O rings & you can get them from ebay plus a plier tool to crimp them, as for size of O rings for pole hoze & microbore I am not sure, I was going to order 5-7mm for pole hose & 7-9mm for 8mm hose?

can anyone confirm this?

Excellent and Well worth the money Aqua-dapter are selling recondition mk 3 for about £20 it would not take long to get your money by saving water

O rings cheers pal ,yeah it was just the standard size hose you get with a gardiner pole so would it be 8 mm?

The other thing is I think if you are using the yellow Gardiner pole hose you will need to replace it with new hose either from Gardiner poles or aqua adapter, as the yellow stuff is too soft I believe & will just stretch, so need to get a stiffer one this will also depend on if you use hot water or not

O rings cheers pal ,yeah it was just the standard size hose you get with a gardiner pole so would it be 8 mm?
I thought pole hose is 5mm? & microbore comes in 6 & 8mm? not certain tho

Do you need stronger hose as your pulling on it all the time to turn the aqua dapter on and off?

Excellent and Well worth the money Aqua-dapter are selling recondition mk 3 for about £20 it would not take long to get your money by saving water
where can you get a recondition mk3 for £20? I cant see them on there site

The other thing is I think if you are using the yellow Gardiner pole hose you will need to replace it with new hose either from Gardiner poles or aqua adapter, as the yellow stuff is too soft I believe & will just stretch, so need to get a stiffer one this will also depend on if you use hot water or not
Do you need stronger hose as your pulling on it all the time to turn the aqua dapter on and off?

where can you get a recondition mk3 for £20? I cant see them on there site
Your right at the moment they have not got any but they are on there regular but I am sure Aqua-dapter will be on hear shortly so will be able to you when the next batch is ready also Joe buy the orange hose as I found the red hose is a bit stiff unless you are using hot water

There awesome, Ive got one and I cant imagine not using one now. I know if you buy a new one the supply you with a hose for it aswell

Your right at the moment they have not got any but they are on there regular but I am sure Aqua-dapter will be on hear shortly so will be able to you when the next batch is ready also Joe buy the orange hose as I found the red hose is a bit stiff unless you are using hot water
Do you buy the orange hose from aqua dapter or Gardiner?

Do you buy the orange hose from aqua dapter or Gardiner?
I've just purchased from AD, I got orange hose as recomended on here.All seems good, works as described, reliability is key for me, but I need to put lots more miles on it yet to see how it copes.

Before you purchase make sure you you have relevant fittings for your pole so you can get AD to attach to it.

Do your homework on this, AD site has info on what attachments you need to correspond with the pole you use.

rs2315.

I've just purchased from AD, I got orange hose as recomended on here.

All seems good, works as described, reliability is key for me, but I need to put lots more miles on it yet to see how it copes.

Before you purchase make sure you you have relevant fittings for your pole so you can get AD to attach to it.

Do your homework on this, AD site has info on what attachments you need to correspond with the pole you use.

rs23
Do you use o rings when replacing hose ?

Back