Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aquadapter 'The Plot Thickens'!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was thinking two inline taps. One at the end of th pole and one in the hose, at the other end when pole is fully extended?

I use the wagga method of bending the hose in my hand as i prefer the hose on the outside due to fibreglass pole being a tad heavy so i split it when i can..
Davey my advice if you are using fibreglass pole now is to get a aluminium pole, the unger nlite alu is really nice, light (with tecbuk boar brush), stiff and dead cheap. I use one myself and with the extender you can reach 35ft dead easy, the system on nlite do also have little rings on outside to hold your hose with mean its organised and still easy to split. Just thought i would give my advice

I am not a fan of ally poles after seeing the flex i get on my harris

I am waiting till i have a van sorted and then looking at poles..looking at reach-it..phoenix or slx

I see a good point looked into a reach it myself but was too expensicve to ship here, but think the nlite is more quality than a harris pole tbh. Just if you would have cheaper better pole option than a fg.

I can stick with this for now as it's not too bad when only using 4 of the 6 sections..only use the other 2 when i have 3 storey work or need extra length over a garage roof etc to reach an awkward window

I

Don't know if it helps at all but I have a brand new Aquadaptor, used it for 2 hours, don't like it, gone back to tap on belt.
If someone wants to give me a fiver for the postage I will ship it off Monday!
ll take it green

Back