Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp - Freezing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I went to use my pole yesterday and it had frozen over.

I got 120w and 45w greenhouses heater running in the van over night now. I juts ran an extension cable from the van to the house. My battery got drained twice try to use the leisure battery. Even though I had bothe batterys fully charged the 45w would still sook both batterys dry /emoticons/wacko.png

Anyway all sorted now, went out today and my van was above freezing and it was the onlt motor about with no frost on it

How long do you need to leave an immersion on for?
I put mine on when i go to bed unless it is really cold then i turn it on earlier jsut keep van warm

Hi blue monkey. .wher and how do u buy it from and whats it running off..thanks
Plumbers merchants , i have made a few videos on how to install it which are on hear somewhere

its a normal immersion, on a plug wired up,

i switch on 11pm and turn off when i get up

from st austell
I nearly moved to St Austell once. Had a job offer in Truro. You don't get frost down there /emoticons/tongue.png let alone snow.

thats how much ele it use when it is on at night
a 3kw immersion heater uses 3kw an hour, so for every hour its on it uses 37.5p that's if you electric rate is 12.5p which is average price. so if u turn it on at 11pm and turn it off at 6am(guessing) that uses £2.67 a night.

Latest Posts

Back