Back To Basics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jimbob, Dec 5, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    had the windy who cleans down my street knock on my door the other day and asked if I could take over the house's down her for him as its on the edge of his round and struggling to keep up 9 down my street and 3 just round the corner so today I decided to leave the van parked up got my hiking backpack out put in a few cloths a spare rubber and 2 squeezy bottles of soapy water, clipped on my bucket on a belt and pouches grabbed me ladders and off I went it took me just short of 3 hours and I loved it i knew most of them and i didn't have to keep going back to my van every 15 mins for more barrels of water or scrims etc just forgot how simple it use to be being completely trad and just doing windows without having to carry 10 barrels of water threw the house to the van then down to my lock up to get gutter vacs or jetwashes etc and worry about wfp batteries being charged just so simples. Im looking forward to doing it again next month