Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best 1 SLX Pole option ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i  dont understand you guys using 22 footers all day long.....i need a 25 footer for lots of work every day,the awkward windows over kitchen extensions,large connys,3 storey windows,velux windows...the list is endless....

id go for the 25 footer if i were you...anything shorter and you ll struggle on some jobs and will have to add an extension or go back to the van for a longer pole...this all adds time to a job that you dont want really....

it all depends what type of properties you are cleaning we use 18 foot poles for 90% if our estate work and reach it all fine , sounds like you must be doing older bigger houses ?? Everyone will need different kit for there type of work , we have one job on a bungalow that we use a 35 foot pole to reach helix windows  strange but true 

Personally I wouldn't mess about with extensions, I think they are a PITA and slow you down. I've been doing this stuff for eighteen years and my weapon of choice for 90%+ of my work is my battered old SL-X18, it's the best bit of kit I have ever purchased.

If you start with a 27 it will get you going but it will soon be too short for something and more pole than you need for most things.

Not very helpful perhaps but you need two poles.

I brought a 22 then a extension which stayed in the pole permanently as it was too much work to discount and reconnect the pole hose every time. This changed this month when I went hoseless. Yesterday I used the pole all day with two sections removed, effectively making it a 18ft, and was so much lighter! So the moral of the story is go hoseless! ?

Back