Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for recommendations for a new flow controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seye

I am currently using a mark 2 varistream controller from Williams pumps the only problem is the pressure shut of controller is inside the unit, so if you want to turn up or turn down the pressure shut of you have to open up the unit which is getting to be a pain. Can anyone recommend a controller with both flow and pressure controllers on the outside panel.

I have the first version of the digital model (varistream) & it's been fantastic, works perfectly & has never missed a beat in over 5 years. However, I wouldn't buy the latest digital model, I've had a go with one & also heard many complaints about them- it seems they tried to fix something that wasn't broken.:rolleyes:

This is what I recommend & will be my next controller should this one pack up. My mate's got one & it's great, so simple too.-

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/parts/pump-controllers/easy-analogue-liquid-logic-trade-pump-flow-controller.html

Thanks winp looks good plus it has controllers rather than push buttons which I prefer.

If you fit an in-line on/off switch you can also leave the flow setting permanently at your desired setting. It's no biggie but the default on/off function is the flow turned down to zero./emoticons/wink.png It's a great controller.

Back