Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boots for work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Your dogs huge lol. I get a cleaner I'm once a week to help with the hair. I hoover everyday but once a week the cleaner will do it properly. Do you ever take thr dogs out while working ?.

Mine goes to my mums all day when I work and she walks him twice, if I get a pvc or roof job I tend to do them when I finish the windows. If they don't have a dog il tell them il be bringing my dog too incase my mum has things to do. I take his Teddy and he sits in there garden fine. Doesn't move if a dog walks past etc. I'd take him with me all the time as I could get him to stay out the gardens no problem as he's very well behaved. Not everyone likes dogs though so I've never done it.
Squeeky Clean Dave has his dog in a cage in the van acting like an alarm if anyone gets close to his van!! Not sure if he would do that in this weather though.

Squeeky Clean Dave has his dog in a cage in the van acting like an alarm if anyone gets close to his van!! Not sure if he would do that in this weather though.

Mines wouldn't be much use as an alarm. Mines doesn't even bark when someone comes in the garden. Have seen one window cleaner here who takes his dog. He let's it go in the gardens though. Always thought that quite a few wouldn't like that. Doesn't matter how well behaved your dog is if it smells a scent it's ******* over it.

Your dogs huge lol. I get a cleaner I'm once a week to help with the hair. I hoover everyday but once a week the cleaner will do it properly. Do you ever take thr dogs out while working ?.

Mine goes to my mums all day when I work and she walks him twice, if I get a pvc or roof job I tend to do them when I finish the windows. If they don't have a dog il tell them il be bringing my dog too incase my mum has things to do. I take his Teddy and he sits in there garden fine. Doesn't move if a dog walks past etc. I'd take him with me all the time as I could get him to stay out the gardens no problem as he's very well behaved. Not everyone likes dogs though so I've never done it.
I have never taken mine to work my two are far too prey driven they'd be off like a shot if they saw a cat the whippet can't be 100% trusted yet as she goes deaf when it suits her the lab does what's asked of 99.9% of the time, my wife finishes work earlier in the day so she takes them out after work and we have a dog walker for the whippet as she has more energy to burn off.

Does anyone wear hiking boots for work?. And are they comfy?. Buying a pair in the next couple of months and have had a look on go outdoors but there's loads to choose from and I've no idea which are good and which aren't.

Willing to go to around the £150 so I'd imagine il get a half decent pair for that. What's the comfiest water tight boots that you get good wear from ?.
I wear those type of walking/outdoor trainer you get from the Mountain Warehouse. Comfy and durable. You can also get some decent Karimore type from Sports Soccer for a fair price.

Latest Posts

Back