Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheeky B***h

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most of my family are southampton way and down the south coast and spent a lot time there

That seems expensive to me for down there

Johnny,
Check out the pricing of this window cleaning company in Southampton.

Window Cleaning Prices in Southampton

He is a growing business. I believe he now has 2 franchisees. He started cleaning as a sole trader just before the recession hit in 2008.

What would you get for cleaning a 3 bedroom semi in Middlesbrough? Between £8 to & £10? I asked £10 for one the other day and I thought I was going to have to ring emergency for an ambulance.
He posts on the 'other' forum. His prices are high, but if he gets them fair play.

He posts on the 'other' forum. His prices are high, but if he gets them fair play.
He's expanding @Tuffers so I guess he must be getting them.

Ian Lancaster (on that other forum as well) is also a well known Franchiser/franchisee window cleaning company and he looks on Vin as one of his protege. Vin got into window cleaning when he was ill at home one day. He happened to be lying in the bath at the time their window cleaner arrived with his ladders. He missed the bathroom window completely. After his cleaner went around the front Vin opened the bathroom window and wiped his finger along the frosted glass, only to find the window was 'black' with dirt, so had been missed for ages. He was paying the cleaner to do a job the cleaner was not doing.

He then decided that the area could do with an honest window cleaner that did the job properly and cleaned each window. He also thought that people would pay extra for an honest, reliable service. The rest speaks for itself. He does the first cleans of new business and gets them into a regular cleaning routine before handing them over to one of his franchisees. They leaflet in the immediate vicinity of the area they are cleaning in and Vin canvasses as well.

it shows how little i make, but im happy with what i make. id hate to be signing on the dole. ive heard its a nightmare now, unless your a foreign guest of this country, and some asians dont even need to attend the job centre

i dont know where that came from:ninja::mask::itwasntme:

Back