Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking of setting up a pole system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'd have a look at UK's Favourite Water Fed Poles Gardiner Pole Systems

A CLX 27 and a Gardiner backpack will cost you £328 inc vat. That'll leave you more than £200 to buy a trolley to put the backpack on, a DI vessel and resin.

I'd recommend an SLX if you can stretch to it although a CLX will be lighter than the eBay pole.

Someone much more experienced than me will be along soon with some advice for you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Have you got a van?

If yes and you've got some window cleaning mojo then spend that money on a DIY van system.

If no then Adams advice is sound - Gardiners is quality.

Good luck either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
If u got a toe bar I've got a trailer with a 350l tank di pot controller pump 100meters of microbore 18ft pole for £300 don't no if it helps going to stick it on eBay

If u got a toe bar I've got a trailer with a 350l tank di pot controller pump 100meters of microbore 18ft pole for £300 don't no if it helps going to stick it on eBay

Hi I don't no sorry working with ladders at moment but looking to swop but don't no what to buy

Back