Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Confused by pump controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

New battery just arrived /emoticons/biggrin.png all fitted, just filling the tank and then I'll be off for hopefully a stress free afternoon of work /emoticons/smile.png

7ad24c2d589087395d2fb4f0b25d4268.jpg

New battery just arrived /emoticons/biggrin.png all fitted, just filling the tank and then I'll be off for hopefully a stress free afternoon of work /emoticons/smile.png
7ad24c2d589087395d2fb4f0b25d4268.jpg
Hi Beccy,

How did it go today?

Amazing, thanks /emoticons/smile.png no problems at all.

So glad I have you guys to help keep me right /emoticons/biggrin.png

So now I know about voltage sag. I can add that to the list of things I never knew I'd need to know about when I started cleaning windows!

Amazing, thanks /emoticons/smile.png no problems at all.
So glad I have you guys to help keep me right /emoticons/biggrin.png

So now I know about voltage sag. I can add that to the list of things I never knew I'd need to know about when I started cleaning windows!
Good, I was thinking about you yesterday and how you were getting on. /emoticons/smile.png

Glad you got it sorted and sorry about the added expense.

Glad you sorted it out. As my old man used to say there's wisdom in us old Bokkies, /emoticons/wink.png
Ja, ek stem saam! Doug, you have the honours of advising the correct solution on this one.

Great news. This **** caused me so much stress too. Especially when all u wanna do is get out there and work to pay them bills that keep coming. Very frustrating. Very pleased you've got going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's certainly very stressful when things breakdown isn't it. But feels so good when it gets sorted!
It's actually a lesson in life...no matter what has happened in the past we got through it all to get where we are today.

I've very nearly given up this lark on a couple of occasions, as one problem after another just drove me nuts!! But....got through it all!! :)

More problems will come your way soon...that's just life...and you'll get through those too. It's all to do with the way the mind responds to the problem. Sh*t, I'm getting all philosophical again!! Can't help it.

Back