Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cup of Tea...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

none of this weak instant coffee! Yuk!
You're damn right Jake! Instant coffee is nasty, doesn't even taste like coffee. If I get offered one normally I decline but sometimes I force one down or ask the custy to put two heaped spoons, kidding myself that it'll improve it....it doesn't!

You're damn right Jake! Instant coffee is nasty, doesn't even taste like coffee. If I get offered one normally I decline but sometimes I force one down or ask the custy to put two heaped spoons, kidding myself that it'll improve it....it doesn't!
Yess! That's the classic! Asking for 2 heaped spoons! Still rank though!

Love my nespresso machine, one of life's small luxuries!

I used to be on milk and three sugars..but now...

im just black no sugar leave the bag in...

and custys like that as they cant really get it wrong...

the reason is...dodgy hearts in our family so dairy has to be kept low...

and the longer the tea bag is in the more antioxidants realised...

you can get used to anything if you persist..

it did take about ten cups though../emoticons/biggrin.png

You want strong, you boys should be on espressos, can't beat it...
Teas for girls :rofl:
D'ya wanna start a hot beverage war!! :rofl:

To be honest I'm much more a coffee man but still don't mind the odd cuppa tea as long as it's not pale weak and full of sugar /emoticons/smile.png

I think I owe my life to my two cuppas of black as soot coffee every morning..

though not at the weekend as Im chilling..

I may play with my pod machine...but its not really very strong..

I think I owe my life to my two cuppas of black as soot coffee every morning..
though not at the weekend as Im chilling..

I may play with my pod machine...but its not really very strong..
Cheap get a nespresso machine, you won't regret it!

Am with Jake about having a quality cup of coffee usually from a trusted local cafe but......

A cuppa is a deep part of our heritage and culture. The question is: Just how strong do you like it?

Further north you go the stronger it is e.g Inverness?

Further south you go the weaker it is e.g Brighton?

Me? - probably Newcastle /emoticons/smile.png

Cheapncheerful, I think I'd rather risk the flu fingers than the bleach cup lol.

I drink tea and coffee depending on my mood, mostly drank coffee for past year but not had a cup of it in the last month. I always say tea to a customer though as any tea can be drinkable if your thirsty enough, but cheap rubbish coffee is never drinkable /emoticons/wink.png Has to be real not instant and I feel rude asking the customer what kind of coffee they are going to serve up, so just get tea. Tea from a teapot is best though, somehow is just tastes better.

What always baffles me though is when I say "tea, no sugar please", they always say "milk?" yes of course bloody milk! I never ask, tea has milk in unless you say otherwise. Surely milk is the norm and you request black when asking for tea if wanted as only the lactose intolerant, indians and freaks don't have milk in their english tea! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ps. AlienHuman I'd say around York. My mate is Jersey, he does one quick dunk, in and out and then the bag goes in the bin! :eek:

yep ma girlfriend and my mum like it pee week...

yeh your right mr bump you cant really say er....well what kind of coffee is it?

yep stick to tea as it always refreshes../emoticons/biggrin.png

although...me does like my two glasses of wine with mrs j....not so sure about the cup of tea as well ...that usually goes down the sink when she turns her back...dont tell her...bless her..

2 glasses of wine at work, now thats a result. Hope it's within walking distance :thumbsup:

well I usually have to clean the bungalow in and out so sobered up by then..

but if I got a third glass...

but nope you get two glasses and thats it..

she started it at xmas and just kept it going..

Back