Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are You A Forum Addict?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
It seems most here are! I am most definitely, most of my online time is spent on forums or running them! Although this one is currently my only one, I have sold some in the past and ran many along the way as well as a free forum hosting service.

So are any of you forum admins or just forum lovers?

I am truly addicted and as a result am now working on another forum project, don't panic that does not mean I won't focus on this amazing community.

The new forum is going to be a forum for people just like me a total addict! Its a forum for forum admins and forum lovers.

I am between two names at the mo adminaddict and forumaddict.

The main focus will be on admins and mods of forums so guess that would be better. It will be a forum helping other admins with everything from getting started to promotion to managing a community.

Any of you lovely forum addicts want to help get this next gav! project off the ground?

When it is nearing launch it would be great to have a helping hand in populating it with some great info and because your all so amazing and have a great sense of community I can't think of anyone better to work alongside.

Lol anyway their is my random post and insight into my forum addiction! :blink:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I kind of am, only use 2, any more I'd get nothing done what with being rubbish with tech! I have to step out every now and then to keep my feet grounded. Thing I like about the forums I use is that you get some good info and ideas, along with the downright barmy and out there. Even if I think a post or idea is bonkers I like it because as the saying goes "a bad idea tried is better than a good idea unused". Nice comaradarie too, no one seems to have an air of superiority. All the best with the next one Gav.

could do with a public ticker under each of our names and that would tell you who the forum whores are lol .
Wont be accurate, instead of logging off I just cross out the tab from here. So I would think I would still be counted as ''online'' even when im not here?

Wont be accurate, instead of logging off I just cross out the tab from here. So I would think I would still be counted as ''online'' even when im not here?
haha I'm similar, I can be logged in for ages but working on something on another tab or photoshop or something., then theres mod duties so I'm just reading posts like a good en.
But yes, addicted slightly too /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol so any of you fellow addicts up for helping the new project get of the ground, populating with posts etc?

Cheers guys, wont be for a little while but will let you know when it is up and running! Of course it will be on tapatalk also.

think now no longer a user might have meant the word wankers

Oops! well the auto correction did not work on that one :lol:

Now it works was that word just put in?

No I'm not an addict,... just might be a sad and lonely old git instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

No I'm not an addict,... just might be a sad and lonely old git /emoticons/biggrin.png
Could be another forum right there slog.com I'll be first member 49 today yey!!

Ooops sorry for hijack Gav /emoticons/smile.png

Yes I am!

I am ashamed to say this, but you heard of a game called Runescape?

I used to use that forum ALOT, and this is another where I use ALOT.

I have come across other forums, like about cars etc etc but dont use just read as a guest, think am on vodafone too, but havent got that many post.

I like to try and help people and forums allows this, aswell as get help!

Back