Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's fed up with Google ads on the forum?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WeChat also counts towards your social score if I’m not mistaken.

Twitter was losing billions a year. Baiting Elon into buying it was actually a very smart move on the part of the previous owners. I doubt he can turn it around. Without ad revenue, and lots of it, ‘free’ websites are not sustainable. And Twitter couldn’t seem to be able to serve ads profitably no matter what they did.

Always remember. If a service doesn’t cost money, it’s because you are the product. It’s scary how targeted you can make ads on Facebook & all the tracking Google does! ??
I don't know anything about it but I read that Musk is a huge fan of the concept and wants to change X to offer everything it does.

I don’t really use the forum anymore. But I imagine there are a handful of people who are on here daily, and then 90% of traffic probably comes from people googling items or advice that are directed here.

I’d keep the ads. If people want access to a free website, a couple of pop ups and banner ads isn’t the end of the world.

Also administering a competition will create a lot more work for you to manage.

Latest Posts

Back