Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di vessel and pre filters?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Me too....but didn't like the look of the price tag :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

Oops...thought you was on about the actual vessels :oops::oops:.
Yeah if it was £150 fair enough but it's £240!!!

Hi guys, sorry to butt in. I'm in the very very early stages of wfp cleaning. My cousin said that if you get a resin tank & fill it with tightly packed sponge that's impregnated with linseed oil it's just as effective as this DI resin stuff & lasts 3 or 4 times as long? Thought I'd ask some pros first as I'm new to this pure water reach & wipe system. Thanks in advance

Hi guys, sorry to butt in. I'm in the very very early stages of wfp cleaning. My cousin said that if you get a resin tank & fill it with tightly packed sponge that's impregnated with linseed oil it's just as effective as this DI resin stuff & lasts 3 or 4 times as long? Thought I'd ask some pros first as I'm new to this pure water reach & wipe system. Thanks in advance
NEVER heard of that before!!:eek:

For numerous reasons, I can't see how that could be correct!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

I think your cousin might be winding you up.:rolleyes:

The last time I used linseed oil was on a cricket bat when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linseed_oil

But the resin beads are charged with positive & negative ions (or something along the lines) & it's this that traps dissolved solids- not the actual beads as far as I'm aware. Maybe doug from Daqua could comment?

Is your cousin using this method as a wfp window cleaner then to get water down to ooo ppm?

Back