Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ecover Vinegar Mix With Aroma!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When dodger says that I think, he means because of the smell of Ecover(smells really nice) put with vinegar(not so nice) the effects of it, make the room smell nicer, vinegar(only a bit not too much) probably takes away the smell of what ever in the room.

I havent noticed it but then again I never used vinegar inside of a house yet.

Deodorizer? This is window cleaning. I really can't smell. What is the benefit of deodorizing in window cleaning?
Has no effect outside obviously but inside, offices can be a bit wiffy and I do a hairdressers that is as well. I've had comments from a few customers in those and in homes about it smelling better after I've finished so although not the reason I use it, it is an added bunus.

I have been using vinegar and ecover, I just slosh a bit in lol. Adding the vinegar got rid of Streaks on the glass and bought them up very shinny. Also made it a lot easier to detail I found.

Thanks guys. I'll have to give it another try. Not sure if I want to go through the trouble of adding aroma to my mix though. Glad to hear most of you don't bother.

I used Fairy for a long time... Switched to E-Cover and found it lighter to work with.. Fairy seems a little too thick... Also my squeegee tends to glid nicely around the glass!!!

Latest Posts

Back