Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed hoseless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They have a video out today! 

Looks like you now need 2 hands! I guess it's partly in response to Gardiners newer goosenecks which I think partly came about due to univalves!!

Looks quite a good idea, it won’t stick in any section with it been slimmer. Might give it a go. 
it also saves connections dragging on the floor

Looks like you now need 2 hands! I guess it's partly in response to Gardiners newer goosenecks which I think partly came about due to univalves!!
Well i did a diy system, i managed to buy the rectus sleeve from cleaning spot, with the slx27 it works great, only thing is when i add an extension the male rectus is too far away, So i might change it and leave 6" hanging out the pole, however. it then goes from being easy to connect to needing two hands to connect it. so the new system would be really frustrating i think

Well i did a diy system, i managed to buy the rectus sleeve from cleaning spot, with the slx27 it works great, only thing is when i add an extension the male rectus is too far away, So i might change it and leave 6" hanging out the pole, however. it then goes from being easy to connect to needing two hands to connect it. so the new system would be really frustrating i think
One alternative, depending on how often you use extensions, is to thread the pole hose up the extension then plug in before attaching the extensions. 

One alternative, depending on how often you use extensions, is to thread the pole hose up the extension then plug in before attaching the extensions. 
Ched yeah that would work but partly going tubeless was because i go from two storey houses to 3 storey regularly and pulling out the brush and gooseneck then threading the hose back up was becoming a nause.. I think a halfway house is to run with 6" hanging out the bottom and use two hands to connect the rectus or a real extreme idea cut 6" off the extension however i need every inch when doing Velux windows?

Ched i just re read what you said, i got you, just thread the hose up the extension then connect? 

Back