Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extreme 22 Finally took the plunge.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cool I'm geting elbo issue so looks like exteme is next for me
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

don't wait until the last min to change and the damage to yourself wont ever heal , I wish I changed a year ago what ever the cost it doesn't matter when your heath is on the line ,

I now have to have a new brush every 5 weeks and ill need a pole every year as I am heavy handed with them but you know what I couldn't care less as not being in pain is worth it , and I am doing around 40 pounds aday more in the same working time as your not slowing down due to being in pain , something that you wont see until you change

ive gone the full hog and gone to extreme brushes , took a week to get use to them but I wont go back to heavy aresd brushes any more

I use an slx18 for most of my work and really considering an extreme due to having shoulder pain.

I met another Windy a couple of years ago he was only about 30 I think he was a bit of a Bull Merchant told me how much work he had but the Non Sign Written Van was always outside his House he showed me his set up and boasted about how cheap his set up was bought 2 Steel Poles from Aldi a Tenner each they weighed a Ton when I asked why he didn't get proper Poles he said it keeps him fit? It's not just about waiting till you get old or injured using light Poles prevent injury I remember starting out with a 17ft Pole Fibre glass Pole it weighed 2.1 Kilos also had one that reached 3rd Floor that weighed 3.1 Kilos I don't know how I ever used them remember doing a window above a Conservatory nearly broke my Shoulders and back.

Latest Posts

Back