Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finished in the nick of time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

with the debt i have....its gonna be a long long time...if i cant get up me ladder or handle a wfp its time for a trip to switzerland../emoticons/biggrin.png

with the debt i have....its gonna be a long long time...if i cant get up me ladder or handle a wfp its time for a trip to switzerland../emoticons/biggrin.png
What you have a Swiss bank account...wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full sunshine in derbyshire all day..........the worst part of the day was at a farm this morning......a bloody randy scottie dog kept trying to shag the back of my leg. It was a persistant little blighter. Every time I got off the ladder it was up the back of me leg, humping away, like there was no tomorrow.

should have took a piccy...:rofl:tuffers knows how to deal with dogs...
mind you suppose the piccy would be a bit shaky...
Weird thing Is, it was a female dog in season....yuk. Every other dog i met today came sniffing round my legs lol. I am hoping the mrs will try and mount me in a similar style later tonight.....not up the back of me leg though.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
dont mention blocked roads after today....okay suppose i didnt have it too bad then...after a nice country tour....i givin my ladders up now and my wfp ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-IVECO-TOWER-WAGON-CHERRY-PICKER-14-8M-EXTENDING-BOOM-VERSALIFT-40NF-DIESEL-/171368122692?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27e6560944

may be a problem doing the backs...

hows it mot exempt..?
Its looks pretty safe though cnc.....you wont need an ankalad for that. You might take out a few sky dishes though.....well, more than normal lol

It's not raining so far today but I'm having a day off from hard labour to give me back a rest.

Back