Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner backpack ubik 2000 with water-fed pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tom20

Hi just wondered what people’s thoughts are on this. I have 1 gardiner carbon pole that I use all the time. I have now just brought a gardiner back pack for ubik 2000 to go in so I can spray soffit and fascias through my water-fed pole with a spray nozzle attached and to use a brush just for this after spraying. So my question is do you think it’s ok to run this through my water-fed pole or will it contaminate the hose lines for other daily cleans and maybe damage the carbon if any drips on it? I have noticed other people have a 2nd old pole for this but I would have to buy another 1 if needed as I wouldn’t want to Ruin my carbon pole. Thanks 

It will be fine as long as you rinse it out, and the brush, properly with pure before you go back to windows. It won't damage your pole either as it should be very diluted.
Hi thanks for the reply that’s good to no then saves me looking for a cheap old pole . 

Latest Posts

Back