Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£6000 - £10,000 What Van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Transit. The newer shaped ones are cool. Has anyone seen the latest model? Caught a glimpse of it at a garage the other week. Im not keen on the back end of it.

i got a traffic 05 reg less than 80 k miles 600 ltr themopure system yours for 8k /emoticons/wink.png
Window shopping at the moment /emoticons/smile.png Plus my current van is an 06, so would need to be newer /emoticons/sad.png

Also looks ugly as sin!!!!!!!!!!

I fancy a nissan navara though lol.

Nice black one with 20inch chrome alloys /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah i seen some of them. I would like a normal sized van tho, i am replacing the boxer ASAP before anything else goes wrong on it!

Then this combo /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah i seen some of them. I would like a normal sized van tho, i am replacing the boxer ASAP before anything else goes wrong on it!
Then this combo /emoticons/biggrin.png
was going to mention boxer , relay ,movano but cost too much in fuel and repairs that's the advantage of the mid sized vans slightly better fuel returns the bigger the van the more weight the more fuel seems to disappear

Saw some great deals on the movanos a few weeks back if your going big dont over look the grafter it's massive like a galactica spaceship

Back