Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The more power you have for this job the better. I started with a 2400w numatic and thought it was great until I upgraded to the 3000 watt and wow what a difference I done a gutter clean on a 3 story block of flats it took me 5 hours I charged £350. I done the same block of flats this year with the 3000w machine and I was done and sitting in the van after an hour and 15 minutes still charged the same £350.

That extra power really makes a difference, before i was poking at it trying to break it up loosen it so it could be sucked up. now it just sucks it up no problem.
Ahh..was looking for something just for domestics to start with...£600+ for the kit is a bit out of my price range mate to be honest

Ahh..was looking for something just for domestics to start with...£600+ for the kit is a bit out of my price range mate to be honest
as I said i started with a 2400w vacuum but after upgrading to the 3000w I really wouldn't want to sell anything less as in my opinion there not up to the job

http://www.amazon.co.uk/CLARKE-VACUUM-CLEANER-LITRE-Steel/dp/B007JC8SD8

I could buy these and probably get them cheaper in bulk and offer them with my pole set and start them at £332 it would probably boost my sales but there not really cut out for this work and I do not want to get known for selling equipment that is not fit for purpose. I think one of the attachments offered with this kit is a weed hook if you have enough power you don't need a weed hook.

I'm not trying to knock the other company but i wont be going down the line of selling 1400 watt vacuums

Regards Mark

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
save you a telephone call tomorrow when you are 32 ft up in the air how do you see if you have cleared up the bend looks small to get a camera on or a mirror do they fit ?, do you have to get bigger bend ? when is you camera available?

also i has got a numatic wvd 572 twin vacuum today secondhand hardly been used so hopefully it will be powerfull enough to start off with

as I said i started with a 2400w vacuum but after upgrading to the 3000w I really wouldn't want to sell anything less as in my opinion there not up to the job

http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B007JC8SD8

I could buy these and probably get them cheaper in bulk and offer them with my pole set and start them at £332 it would probably boost my sales but there not really cut out for this work and I do not want to get known for selling equipment that is not fit for purpose. I think one of the attachments offered with this kit is a weed hook if you have enough power you don't need a weed hook.

[media]

I get what your saying mark

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
save you a telephone call tomorrow when you are 32 ft up in the air how do you see if you have cleared up the bend looks small to get a camera on or a mirror do they fit ?, do you have to get bigger bend ? when is you camera available?
Hi there I use a camera with my set I do have a bracket where the camera goes on the pole but I use mine on an old water fed pole I find it much easier to have a look before hand then double check after cleaning. once you have used the poles a few times you get a feel for it and can tell that its clean by the way they flow through the gutter.

I don't really know what you mean by get a bigger bend do you mean the silicon head if so no the camera does go on there.

My cameras are on sale on ebay at the moment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140837937401?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1203

Regards mark

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
the one you have for sale on ebay the camera is on the bend ,also regarding mirror what is the top you can go before you cant see

the one you have for sale on ebay the camera is on the bend ,also regarding mirror what is the top you can go before you cant see
yeah i do both brackets the one to go on the silicon bend and one to go on a water fed pole i just find it easier on a separate pole when pricing a job i only have to get the pole out oppose to the vacuum poles have a quick look show the customer they love the fact you can show them whats going on.

as for the mirror i don't sell them i did try one and i really couldn't get on with it i couldn't see a thing even on a 2 story house.

Sorry I can't extend on it.my supplier offer a years guarantee as with most companies.

Although my vacuums are an Italian unit not the Chinese ones that are available

Regards Mark
Stuff tends to break or fall a part after a year. With something this big I would need to take out insurance for tools of some sort.

Back