Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had To Leave

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windybenn

I stopped using this site a little while back because Rc kept talking about h&s stuff all the time and lots of other things which made me wild now it looks like i can come back as i use to like this site as by the look of it he is not using this sitemuch anymore .You ask why he is on ciu now so i going again answering every post like he used hear i think he has done 100 post in the day or two

Welcome back mate i dont see why u left in the first place /emoticons/wacko.png if u dont like someones posts then dont reply to them simple as that mate /emoticons/smile.png

If you worked with someone in real lfie and never came to work because of them then id understand /emoticons/smile.png but this is a online forum its not as if u know him personally

so if u dont like someone mate then u just stay out the way mate no point in leaving a forum cos of 1 specific person /emoticons/wacko.png/emoticons/smile.png

Welcome back to the forum! I'm still on this site, just not much been talked about for me to get involved in!

looks like I got my own fan club following me from forum to forum!

As for the amount I post its called chatting, you should try it sometime,

Stats of other forum:-

Posts: 223 (1.616 per day) Position: Member Date Registered: August 01, 2012, 11:40:54 am

I can't understand why people get annoyed with post or how many people make or what they put in there posts. If I'm not interested in a post I don't read it. Simple as that. What don't interest me may interest someone else. Baffles me. I have more important things to worry about.

RC is A great help, we all say bout his H&S thing as a joke but what he says is true and to the point and how its meant to be Done.

Where as the ladder bashing brigade, they are just out to **** a lot if people off .....

Welcome back to the forum! I'm still on this site, just not much been talked about for me to get involved in!

looks like I got my own fan club following me from forum to forum!

As for the amount I post its called chatting, you should try it sometime,

Stats of other forum:-

Posts: 223 (1.616 per day) Position: Member Date Registered: August 01, 2012, 11:40:54 am

Hey RC you don't have to explain herself to me. I'm not interested & you just carry on mate. I still luv yer lol

RC is very helpful like the rest mate
RC is A great help' date=' we all say bout his H&S thing as a joke but what he says is true and to the point and how its meant to be Done. Where as the ladder bashing brigade, they are just out to **** a lot if people off .....[/quote']
Hey RC you don't have to explain herself to me. I'm not interested & you just carry on mate. I still luv yer lol
:wub: awww guys you are making me blush! :wub:

You seem alrite to me rc' date=' and thanks for the info on the flyers earlier, dont sweat the small stuff bro! :)[/quote']give it time steve! lol you might get sick of me chatting away like i do to people! if you do use them to print and cant get over to pick them up in time, let me know and i'll pick them up for you and you can collect from me, i only live 5 minutes away from them!

Cheers should be alrite to collect them, im in moulton, brixworth and pitsford quite a lot so can pick em up, cheers for the offer tho and i,ll let u know how they turn out

Cheers should be alrite to collect them' date=' im in moulton, brixworth and pitsford quite a lot so can pick em up, cheers for the offer tho and i,ll let u know how they turn out[/quote']ok no problem!

ha this thread is funny.

R.C is cool but him and smurf seem to both ham shank over H&S mags :lol: /emoticons/wink.png

in all honestly i just come on here to wind people up :lol: and have a laff i know everything anyway so dont need any help :lol:

its easy to fall into a keyboard warrior state of mind but whats the point you will never see these guys as there are all day cleaning connys for £600 a day /emoticons/wink.png

ha this thread is funny.
R.C is cool but him and smurf seem to both ham shank over H&S mags :lol: /emoticons/wink.png

in all honestly i just come on here to wind people up :lol: and have a laff i know everything anyway so dont need any help :lol:

its easy to fall into a keyboard warrior state of mind but whats the point you will never see these guys as there are all day cleaning connys for £600 a day /emoticons/wink.png
Theres some sense in there somewhere except for knowing everything, if you knew everything you would have known not to buy those ten raffle tickets lol

ha this thread is funny.

lol so when you have finished borrowing those h&s mag can i have them back please??

oh by the way did you see that bit of hazzard tape on page 3, :wub: think im in love!

Back