Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone feel knackered on weekends? But better when at work in the week?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

Always feel shattered on a Sunday especially, but always feel much more alive and energetic during the working week,

I Must be particularly sensitive to routine, cos on Sunday's I feel like zombie!

I tell my missus I’m knackered everyday but don't any sympathy from that one for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yup......other risk is getting ill. My brother is always ill whenever he's off work as his body's defender system just packs in as he 'rests'

It's blummin annoying though, Sunday's are the worst, wanna get out and do a few leisurely things but I'm zapped!

Come Monday I'm like a bloody spring chicken on coke

Used to be effed up all the time, now, I think I have cracked it, I always finish by 1pm on a Friday, friday afternoon is at the desk tidying up all paper work stuff, ordering any supplies required. As this is not a physically demanding afternoon I feel the winding down before tea time Friday. 5pm Friday I turn my phones blocking mode on and let voice mail handle it all till Monday morning.

Feel a hell of a lot better since I started doing it religiously.

Always finish early on a Friday. Get up and make sure you hit the gym hard on the weekends! Increases energy by at least 20% I'm a fanatic so go 5-6 days a week anyway. But as long as you do some exercises daily wether it's waving that big pole around climbing up and down the ladder or using the gym you shouldn't get tired or ill well until bedtime and should help you get a better nights sleep! Other thing is invest in a good bed and nice mattress! Done that this year and it's been amazing!

Always finish early on a Friday. Get up and make sure you hit the gym hard on the weekends! Increases energy by at least 20% I'm a fanatic so go 5-6 days a week anyway. But as long as you do some exercises daily wether it's waving that big pole around climbing up and down the ladder or using the gym you shouldn't get tired or ill well until bedtime and should help you get a better nights sleep! Other thing is invest in a good bed and nice mattress! Done that this year and it's been amazing!
Yep I'm also a gym boy, but I'm in the gym mon-fri, always take the weekend off as have to spend time with missus!

I think the gym is the best thing to wake your body up at weekends

I go 7 days a week now as is only quarter of a mile away so just walk there

As proved by people like c t fletcher overtraining is a myth as we were designed to work physically every day like prehistoric man hunting daily

I think our bodies respond better to daily excercise

Sod all this cardio stuff

Not a bodybuilder but am training on weights daily

One day high reps low weight

One day low reps heavy weight

Sometimes pyramids

As body responds better with no routine

But every day i use the heavy bag and boxing gear

Take my own straps for my hands etc

yep me die at the weekends...I canna get up the stairs but two kick ass coffees on monday morning and off I go..

I am always at my best by friday and then just naff my body up with fryups and doing nowt at the weekend...but..boy it feels good..

its not quite as easy as you think to do nothing.....always getting a knock on the door or can you help me put the wheelie bin out or can you fix my laptop dad...etc etc all day long.

one thing I love at the weekends is if I feel tired off with the tele and off to sleep I go..

til of course ...her indoors comes ever so quietly NOT into the room or starts crashing pots around or hoovering...or the phone rings..the only time I will get peace is in my wooden box:D

I like my bed more than work now reson being all my joints are fooked and I'm in constant pain everyday. That what happens when you work hard all your life. :rolleyes:

I will agree with you there mr smurf....I feel no pain in my chair and in my bed...

its just going to the toilet in the middle of the night is oh so painful./emoticons/biggrin.png

It helps to have a comfy bed but still I somtimes get awoken by pain too just trying to turn over,

The fun bit like you say is getting mobile either during the night and expecially in the mornings as can take me ages now...Oh they joys of getting old and it don't help falling down manholes /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back