Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't think the customer will go for my price as it stands at the moment without putting a cherry picker on the shopping list but i see your point, so i thought the tower would be a good idea as below canopy there is a nice flat surface for the tower to sit.

And

ON another note I might have just lost my first customer......father in-laws wanting things done for nothing, Have been cleaning this house for a few months now and there has been no problem he has been away came back to day and said that why was the conservator and conservator roof not been getting cleaned as the price given was for the house and that's part of the house his daughter is paying the bill so he said hes not having this and will be talking to his daughter about it. only charging £22.00 every 4 weeks, :Image11:

I hear what you are saying Jim but now I'm so picky what I take on so it's either my way or the highway as I'm not one for pricing a job down to make it harder for myself.

Oh dear Jim your father-inlaw sounds a right pain in the ****. :Image16:

would you be allowed to to the canopies off a step ladder to keep the quote down , ive a house that has a fiberglass canopy that i clean off the step ladder and their a slow enough to clean even using g101

Back