Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hus Not Working Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had to drive home today. 100 mile trip. When I left London the snowing had just started but by the time I got to Dorset the driveway was caked in snow!

if i went id get called stupid, yesterday i saw a bloke tradding up a ladder 40 foot. this was 4 floors up. he was crazy. i shouted get wfp

Went in and did half a house and had to throw the towel in. I stopped the jets from freezing with the iso pva liquid. But then with the wind chill it was freezing on the glass.

Got back home then had to go and rescue one of the vans. Steering lock had jammed on and ignition barrel has gone. So had to hacksaw the steering lock off and hot wire. The van was being replaced in April. Needless to say we will be looking for a new one now lmao.

Damo bet its a headache looking after 3 vans mate hopefully im in yourbposition 1 day tho /emoticons/tongue.png lol

It's a 2000 plate pug boxer van.

It has a crunchy gearbox in 3rd

Needs top mounts doing

Now need a new barrel for ignition lock.

I wouldn't sell it to an enemy.

The engine is perfect tho. Fully waterproofed. Split charge relays. Leisure battery. 650 tank the lot.

so u will sell it to me then damo lol for right price as its got problems with it. is it safe to drive??

so u will sell it to me then damo lol for right price as its got problems with it. is it safe to drive??
Of course its safe to drive lol, i wouldnt let anyone or my dad for that matter drive it LMAO!

Gear 3 crunches , so you have to sllllow with changing gears.

Top mounts knock, its about a £60 job.

Ignition will obv be sorted, as it looks stolen at the moment.

But i cant say when it will be for sale mate, as i need to buy a van AND find a van AND kit out the new van.

TBH i am in talks with ionics on a possible 4 van deal anyway at the moment. Just number crunching etc

Back