Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

water works

WCF

Help Support WCF:

penfold

hi everyone, just wondered if anybody has experience of the water works wfp systems?
looking to upgrade from my existing ionics system and am looking for feedback on manufacturers.

I think you will fine getting a water works system to replace Ionic’s that’s going to be a massive down grade not an up grade, Ionic’s stuff is very expensive but top notch kit .

hi everyone, just wondered if anybody has experience of the water works wfp systems?
looking to upgrade from my existing ionics system and am looking for feedback on manufacturers.
From what I've seen of the brand in person is everything over dressed in fantastic plastic. All oversized component parts hidden in more plastic. I personally prefer a more skeletal system where I can what's working etc

thanks, the good thing with my existing set up is how easy it is to work on. you can see everything.
Its difficult to know who to go with, had my set up for 10 years and its been very reliable.
ionics just seem to cost the earth these days.

Latest Posts

Back