Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's Friday Night, What You Drinking?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I will be having a couple of cold beers tonight whilst watching dare I say it The Voice /emoticons/biggrin.png

I am having my traditional sunday afternoon beer or two with my feet in front of the fire. Sunday roast in 30 mins washed down with wine, then ready for a week of hard work.

Apologies for reviving this......but it is saturday night.

My choice of drink tonight is home brew golden ale.....a tasty ipa. Chilli peanuts to the side and a winning lottery ticket in my hand!

Haha I was wondering how long it would be before the nightly tipple was discussed...lol. I am on me 2nd tinny having poached salmon in a whisky sauce accompanied with a nice bottle of wine, well it is saturday night..hehe.

Or by the the way its my turn for the lottery win this week....hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm, i have sneaked a bottle of stella my son stashed in the fridge as i have no beer in at the mo:gush:...just had the same as last night a jalfrazie , doubt thats spelt right....it was kinda hot .....and now looking forward to a sunday off ready for my 6am start on monday yawn....go mr hamilton...well hes sat on pole(no not that kind of pole) ahead of mr vettel by a huge .055 of a second.....:thumbsup:

no beer in at the weekend... scandalous mr cnc...lol you need to get organised...!!!

i do need to get organised especially with the drivel offered on the tv these days.....mind you suppose it stops me getting carried away...all three bottles gone now...:gush:

all the kids back very full house cant hear the tele if i wanted to....

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks for reminding me tuffers....i got three sample bottles of wine in the kitchen.....slurp away:rofl:
Sample....bottles....just make sure it's wine...!!!!

Back