Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jet Washing Jobs I Did.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Some pictures here of a couple of jobs I did for a couple of people, first two are my parents and second is my mate, I got paid but not in money, and this gives me some practice and pictures to go in my company profile. :Image7:

Before

400672_566562043378350_676527697_n.jpg

After

400672_566562046711683_1261548095_n.jpg

Before

400672_566562050045016_736368340_n.jpg

After

400672_566562053378349_434081200_n.jpg

No chems maybe I should of? Theres like really small black dots dotted around which wouldnt come up?

Nice job, wouldn't worry about using chems until you get more experience, unless the black stains are really noticeable I don't bother.

No problem Gmeister :Image9:

Here is the back too...

Before

View attachment 2552

Clearing out blocked gully by hand before pressure washing patio area.

View attachment 2553]

Only time I've ued a B&Q orange plastic gutter scoop too as normaly does not fit in the gap of house guttering. I must say still came in very handy on that gully soo was not a waste of money after all. http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-tools-equipment/garden-hand-tools/digging___planting_tools/-specificproducttype-scoops___bulb_planters/All-Purpose-Scoop-12077672?skuId=12608379

Also the drain bend was blocked with debris so was upto my elbow clearing that out too. When I reached the bottom of the bend I removed 2 large pieces of stone that was blocking the flow so any amount of jetting would not have unblocked it. Another successful hand job methinks :Image13:

After - to come later today

Paving Slabs Before

View attachment 2555

Side Block Paving Path Before

View attachment 2556

Paving After - to come later today

well done gmeister a good start , if you come across black spotting or lichens on concrete either a zero degree nozzle or chloras in extreme cases will shift it very fast. great pics smurf , any chance of using a few for my website .

No problem Mr Shine... thanks for asking first :Image9:

well done gmeister a good start , if you come across black spotting or lichens on concrete either a zero degree nozzle or chloras in extreme cases will shift it very fast. great pics smurf , any chance of using a few for my website .

Thanks for asking Johnny and yes you can use them too...

Just hope you guys don't cover the same areas as customers seeing the same pics on different sites may get a bit confused :Image3:

Don't worry Johnny as every job I do I take pics so have quite a few now. Once you guys get started make sure you take pics of your on work as is far better to show your own work than others on your site, leaflets etc :Image9:

Looking forward to seeing some pics so don't forget to take some

Nope but still have plenty of family down south

I have my first pressure washing job this weekend, sat / sun. let you know how I get on. I thought you were in Ireland smurf

Back