Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac 14hp, 21litre any good for roof cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowsurfer

Hi just wondered if anyone had a jetmac  14hp  21litre power washer n if you can turn the pressure down for roof cleaning about 1000psi? 

I'm away to see it just now the guy did say you can adjust pressure, so must be able too. Hopefully not a dodgy purchase, it's half price, only worked 2 hours so he said,arrghhhh.

Well I bought the machine came with flat surface vleaner, basically jetmacs loncin tornado package. Hopefully now got a decent machine, I do like my karcher k5, but this is a bad boy compared to it.

Well I bought the machine came with flat surface vleaner, basically jetmacs loncin tornado package. Hopefully now got a decent machine, I do like my karcher k5, but this is a bad boy compared to it.
If it's brand new make sure you put oil in it. Then change it out after 20 hours 

It's apparently 3 years old, after being charged £3k for getting his block paving cleaned, he bought the same machine and used it for about 2hours. Then moved to Scotland and its too powerful for his slabs. Seemingly his son is a window cleaner. Hopefully all good, time will tell.

It's apparently 3 years old, after being charged £3k for getting his block paving cleaned, he bought the same machine and used it for about 2hours. Then moved to Scotland and its too powerful for his slabs. Seemingly his son is a window cleaner. Hopefully all good, time will tell.
I'd recommend that it gets a good service before use and some fuel addictive in the tank to give it a clean. 

Take the fuel bowl off and clean it with some carb cleaner and new oils 

Back