Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

KFC.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

carp boy

I've been asked to price up a new KFC restaurant on a weekly basis.
It's inside and out and needs to be done before opening at 10.30 am.
Are these sort of commercial jobs done like schools etc in the the vast majority are on cheapest price?

I used to clean KFC daily years ago.I can't remember what the pice was.

The windows will be greasy if only cleaned weakly.

The likes of KFC,BK ,Starbucks and MCDonalds don't like paying much for window cleaning and will be time restrictive if you don't do any commercial work.

I used to clean KFC daily years ago.I can't remember what the pice was.

The windows will be greasy if only cleaned weakly.

The likes of KFC,BK ,Starbucks and MCDonalds don't like paying much for window cleaning and will be time restrictive if you don't do any commercial work.
I get what you're saying about being greasy, especially inside.
It's a med size KFC out skirts of town with the tall large windows at front and sides.
Insides going to have be trad.
Surprised they want it weekly cos after all 4 x a month is couple hundred quid or so.

I have no experience in this but check if it is every week (what about your holidays!) just make sure you are happy with your price before submitting it.

I have no experience in this but check if it is every week (what about your holidays!) just make sure you are happy with your price before submitting it.
I hear what you're saying.
Yes, can't be at the KFC cleaning windows and on the beach at kefalonia greece at same time. They'll have to accept my 2 weeks holiday.
Not not going just to keep a weekly job.

I get what you're saying about being greasy, especially inside.
It's a med size KFC out skirts of town with the tall large windows at front and sides.
Insides going to have be trad.
Surprised they want it weekly cos after all 4 x a month is couple hundred quid or so.
Good luck then
They want cheapest price possible and will look elsewhere if not
I used to do 2 in london and know from experience

I'm sure you're right and think it's at least some of them, if not all.
I've had all sorts of problems with insurances over last couple of years due to medical condition and pay alot more attention to T&C's. I think pretty much all of them specifically ask about hazardous locations and exclude petrol stations, power stations and those kind of places.
I would've expected BP to be hot on those details.

But anyway, fairplay to @carp boy and well done getting the job and your price

I'm sure you're right and think it's at least some of them, if not all.
I've had all sorts of problems with insurances over last couple of years due to medical condition and pay alot more attention to T&C's. I think pretty much all of them specifically ask about hazardous locations and exclude petrol stations, power stations and those kind of places.
I would've expected BP to be hot on those details.

But anyway, fairplay to @carp boy and well done getting the job and your price
Thanks.

Well that's my price.
Reckon an hr and half do inside and out.
It shouldnt take you that long, maybe the first time. I do a lot of franchise commercial work. McD taco bells Wendy's Arby's the list goes on.

How many panes of glass are you looking at doing?

It shouldnt take you that long, maybe the first time. I do a lot of franchise commercial work. McD taco bells Wendy's Arby's the list goes on.

12 large frontage inside and out. Around 3ft wide and 16 ft high.
2 servery drive through hatches ins

From my experience dispite some comments to the contrary I've found moneys not a problem...
Maybe I'm just lucky I don't know.

Back