Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lowest Paid Window Cleaner In Uk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@ dave247

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa

Your business is set to fail !!!!

Good luck n all but yes you dont seem to be getting the jist of it !

You are working b2b therefore you should be charging bare minimum £20

An hr , then again i dont suppose you care that people like you are killing this industry .

Good luck attempting to raise the prices on those jobs as you have already given them the rope they need to hang you !
too rite mate its going to end up like it is on the doors now (edited by admin) coin used to be good money then every tom **** and harry jumped on it.
you need 15 to 20 a hour on the windows and you can do that easy with fair pricing.

guy i used to work for used to pay me £40 a day and sometimes less in winter used to walk away with 140 some weeks and that cycling to work and back as well as graft on building sites complete rip off thats why i walked now and set up on me own id rather sit on the dole than work for that again.
£40 per day is rubbish. It's not worth getting out of bed. Mind you if someone is signing on and working then I suppose to them £40 cash is good bucks. I don't operate that way, it's not even worth the hassle.

thers a windy round my area who pays his helpers 20 a day for about 6 hours work, I found this out when I first met him he see me cleaning my own windows started talking to me said your pretty good with a squeegee come work for me ill pay you 20 a day cash we only work 10 til about 3 or 4 should of seen his face when I said ive got my own round thanks and work for £30 an hour he keeps saying we should join forces his got no chance

£40 per day is rubbish. It's not worth getting out of bed. Mind you if someone is signing on and working then I suppose to them £40 cash is good bucks. I don't operate that way, it's not even worth the hassle.
yeah true and i was on the books full time contract tax the lot the guy in question lives in your village;)the bonus no pay rise no nothing 3 years of head ache for jack (edited by admin),things you do to pay bills.my life was a nightmare at that time caused home problems the lot,no only stress i have is finding jobs but seem to be around a week to 2 in front aint to bad its this time of year that kills me till march.just breaking even no profits till march!

@ dave247

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa

Your business is set to fail !!!!

Good luck n all but yes you dont seem to be getting the jist of it !

You are working b2b therefore you should be charging bare minimum £20

An hr , then again i dont suppose you care that people like you are killing this industry .

Good luck attempting to raise the prices on those jobs as you have already given them the rope they need to hang you !
umm realy you think that im "hanging my self " well i bet you that im still around in a year time making a profit while your still at home and im making money ???

have no windows to clean to day no longer user

More fool you I say for offering to use your own kit :rolleyes:

Tomorrow, my work (8shifts left) are sending me to wash 5 massive windows we fitted last week so I'll be cleaning for 7.50 an hour, plus using all my stuff, cheeky gits my work, still I will be free soon

umm realy you think that im "hanging my self " well i bet you that im still around in a year time making a profit while your still at home and im making money ???
have no windows to clean to day no longer user
Ha ha .....

You see it's like this dave .

I don't need to work every day of the week , I'm in no rush to build my business I'm not desperate for work .

I don't need to sell my sole to make £7 on a commercial in fact I wouldn't even bother doing a commercial for £7 .

I have a day booked for Friday will be a good day oh and for profit i make a profit everyday I get out of bed .

Go figure !

you see it oh i dont have to work only becouse your mrs does but people like me have to work becouse ither there on there own or there wife is looking after the chidren and carnt aford child care.

and selling my sole i dout that you no what profit it is ill tell you what it is when your expense getting from A to b including running cost so if i make 5 quid thats a fiver better off its better be spending a day sitting around twiddeling thumbs. and at least i no that im getting paid as well on time no messing about like some

So your happy that it will cover: fuel, wear n tear, tax,mot, your equipment, water, chemicals etc plus you get paid your wage after all that.......

It costs you more to go do the job than u get paid!!!!!

nope im not going to say what i make but at least its bread and butter
You don't need to tell us you already have £60 ish quid a week which the dole take off you anyway

As you have mentioned elsewhere .

As you know me you should know the reasons as to why my wife goes to work !

And the reason I choose to work when I want .

to be honest I could have stopped on the sick getting free rent and council tax etc etc and been better off .

But then again I ay gonna bother explaining as ur still a **** !

I was cleaning a hairdressers on Monday ad a fella I knew came out, he was telling me he is working for a window crew and they are paid between £30-£40.. Different wages for different people yet they all work in same street! All tax dodgers for sure..

And about prices, I put a house up yesterday as they go a new big extension, prob cost them about £20k??? But can't afford £3 increase to cover 3 new velux and double doors.. He needs to review it with his wife?

Oh I see but why did you not say that in the first post beats me? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurf if you had read the post correctly you would have saw my work are Going too send a labourer to clean with a spray bottle and some cloths

Oh I see but why did you not say that in the first post beats me? /emoticons/biggrin.png

The first post was written the day before and after taking advice from members on here I asked for more dosh, they were not prepared to pay it hence my second post, simples

yeah true and i was on the books full time contract tax the lot the guy in question lives in your village;)the bonus no pay rise no nothing 3 years of head ache for jack (edited by admin)' date='things you do to pay bills.my life was a nightmare at that time caused home problems the lot,no only stress i have is finding jobs but seem to be around a week to 2 in front aint to bad its this time of year that kills me till march.just breaking even no profits till march![/quote']jesus christ how many mods are on here now editing posts?
ladder thought you would be too busy to be snipering on peoples posts on here lad lol

Back