Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman squeegee users

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 3615

theres a bit of speculation at the moment about the new moerman squeege , i think its polz n bladz who is involved with moerman some way , if they get it right it will be a great help to all windys , maybe smurf will do a review :thumbsup:
I have that squeegee that guy is using in that video! and was not impressed with it at all, it is cheap and nasty! to be honest, if the channel is good it would be better on a more quality handle! when i heard that the liquidator was coming out i did not know who the manufacturer was, then found out it was moerman i was hoping it was not the plastic squeegee am sure people will buy this just for the channel but if you are expecting a quality squeegee there is going to be a lot of disappointed window cleaners! But the channel will be good to add to a wagtail. the channel will be what sells it, not the squeegee! most will buy it for the channel and chuck the squeegee quite a few window cleaners who bought that squeegee agree it is **** it is of the quality of a diy store!

I feel for polz & bladz who has put a lot of work into it, only for all his good work to be undermined by a cheap squeegee!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I have been told it is a standard size channel so should fit most handles

o well never mind :rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png im guna b ordering the beast of all beasts the ninja 36 inch channel for my bus shelters:cool: to swips an there done:rofl: cant wate

i clean 3 bus shelters in the town along with all the shops lots of glass theres 1 small shelter 3 big pains an 1 long fin pain an to big shelters just the glass i usly wfp them but i timed my self an i can trad them quicker as i ave to move van ect set up but with trad i can walk to them bang them out quicker thats with a 22inch blade a 36inch will destroy them lol there a bit fiddly wfp any way as there is a fone boof in 2 of them lol

how come you have to do them though?

i clean 3 bus shelters in the town along with all the shops lots of glass theres 1 small shelter 3 big pains an 1 long fin pain an to big shelters just the glass i usly wfp them but i timed my self an i can trad them quicker as i ave to move van ect set up but with trad i can walk to them bang them out quicker thats with a 22inch blade a 36inch will destroy them lol there a bit fiddly wfp any way as there is a fone boof in 2 of them lol

the cancal pays me to do it in the town:cool: not that glamerus as u get kids gobing on the glass an kids sticky fingers all over them:rolleyes: blady kids:mad:

Liquidator Squeegee!

Just been told you can now buy just the channel to put onto your own handle:thumbsup:

i will buy a few of the complete squeegee once theyre out handle looks light which is good

The handle is actually good..not cheap and nasty as said before

It is adjustable in angle to allow closing out in tight areas

Polz rates the handle and says it is the best to use with the channel

Also I bought some new grade a prewashed unger scrim.

Well, first time buying them for me, as always have used just old tea towels. Boiled them again, and I still don't feel they're that great.

WHAT IVE ALWAYS STRUGGLED WITH, IS THE 1,2 mm of Sud left along the bottom edge, PLEASE PLEASE, ANY ADVICE ON IT, OR AM I JUST A PERFECTIONIST, (perfection=professionalism I've always thought)

Back