Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

MUSLIM / ISLAM **** .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What I think should happen with the refugee crisis is, the West should or, could Temporarily, and i mean temporarily accommodate the children and Women, while the men should go back to their lands and take up arms to fight for their country. Just has so many have had to do through history.

If all these males were organised and were to join their armies they could do away with this parasitic scurge that is running through their lands.

The parasitic scourge being Assad? Or Isis? Or the free Syrian army? Or one of the many factions.

Sending untrained unarmed men, back to fight planes, tanks modern artillery seems a little pointless and cruel.

Isis is the biggest problem. The situation will never be perfect but defeating the biggest problem is a step in the right direction. Sending unarmed men to fight would be cruel, yes, so they have to become organised and join the armies that are fighting Daesh, then they are not unarmed are they.

The armies fighting daesch, primarily the Assad regime ( backed by Russia)?

Lots of these people have been shat on by the regime for decades. I think asking them to side up with the tyrant is unrealistic.

It'll all blow over though.

I don't know the solution, but I know my first port of call would be to put pressure on these feckers with a zero next to thier names...

refugees.png

It's good to be Polish! Ofc..We drink a lot, we have lots of bad habits BUT we are deeply believe in Jesus Christ and we never let muslims rape of anyone or hurt a kids.

[media]

[/media]

It's good to be Polish! Ofc..We drink a lot, we have lots of bad habits BUT we are deeply believe in Jesus Christ and we never let muslims rape of anyone or hurt a kids.[media]

please turn on english subtitles

Back