Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New hybrid gutter clearing method

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It was indeed smurf! I dont mind if a customer isnt happy about a particular part of a job but its the way some customers talk to you that annoys me! The woman has no social skills whatsoever!

You did fascias and she would want you to clean her car and possibly do washing up bacause you you made them dirty typical

I think it's all a ploy to get as much work out of you as she can @J D

It was indeed smurf! I dont mind if a customer isnt happy about a particular part of a job but its the way some customers talk to you that annoys me! The woman has no social skills whatsoever!

lets hope she pays up now as I've heard bad things happen to others dealing with those sort

I remember seeing a job on the bbc with cowboy outfits and the had a guy using a power washer on some ones roof, when he first did it he pointed the lance up under the roof tiles and water poured into the attic of the house....Then something amazing happened he was standing near the edge of the roof and pulled the trigger on the high powered lance, the force of the lance pushed him backwards off the roof and on to the garage roof half way down.....He was really lucky that something broke his fall and he walked away but it was so funny but it proves that with all trades there is good, bad and really really bad :bangheadwall:

Back